Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What can I say. I'm awesome.

It's been a LONG time coming! But we are proud to announce that construction will start in two weeks on our amazing new location! (we have to wait til I get back from our super-secret assignment in Northern California....argh...I may have said too much!)
Anywhoo...
356 North Central will soon be the bustling hub of the hippest and coolest design and photography studio this state has ever seen! We are so excited to announce that we have a team of designers, architects, and landscape architects working on this incredible project. The city officials are already buzzing about the attention to detail that we have spent on this project. We can't say too much as we want our grand opening to be as grand as can be, but we can let you in on some of our secrets...such as our state of the art window display, our incredible Italian inspired courtyard, our indoor atrium, and the award winning mosaic artist coming all the way from CHICAGO to rock out our store! OH and lets not forget that Jill Paurus will be orchestrating the whole project!
(Sha-bang! I knew that degree in Architectural and Interior Design and 4 years of professional experience would come in handy one day!)


We want to thank all of our amazing clients who have urged us to follow through on our intentions of "someday" owning our own location. Indeed, it happened sooner than planned, but sometimes things just fall into place for a reason.


For those of you that crave a little more than verbal details...I have attached the proposed storefront detail. However...the rest is guarded by the fire spitting dragons we keep in the dungeon below. (Aleisha is a Harry Potter nut...sorry)


I promise to keep you updated with progress...and YES....I (Jill Paurus) did all the renderings! And NO...I'm not going to start doing Architectural design work too! (I just know Horne might drop a comment about that!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Rock. I wanna know when the Grand Opening Is. I'll have to talk to the dragons below. Would be sweet to make a trip to Nodak to see the one, the only, Jill Paurus.

Let me know!