Sunday, August 12, 2007

Heidi and Greg

Some of you may already have guessed our super big secret. For those of you that haven't, here it is!
I traveled solo to California to photograph the celebrity couple Heidi and Greg at the R.H. Phillips Vineyard in beautiful wine country.
The day was perfect as the amazing pair exchanged vows overlooking the rolling hills of vines on a picturesque hilltop above the winery. I have to say that this wedding was an incredible event that not only showcased the amazing details of the day, but the perfect relationship that these two had developed and were on the way of enriching through their new marriage.
Now, I cannot disclose this couples' last name, but I can tell you a special secret.
We all were treated with a special song at the wedding dance...sung by grooms "crooner" of a grandfather, who was kind enough to give me one of his Cd's and allow me special copy write release to use any of his songs for any work related to Heidi and Greg's wedding DVD! (Now that my good people of the blog....ROCKS!)
Happy Marriage Heidi and Greg. Thank you for flying in the Rockinist Photographer in North Dakota to document your perfectly beautiful day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding my dear cousin!! I amazed more and more each time I see your work.
-Tom

Anonymous said...

The picture with the bride holding her flowers... that picture is so beautiful!!! Nice work!