Wednesday, August 8, 2007

McCall!

How cool is the name McCall!!? I was totally jealous that this super photogenic girl has such a rockin' name and that I'm stuck with the ultra 1970's name of Jill Marie! (yes people as hard as it is to believe...I was born in the 70's!)
Sheesh.. I wish my parents would have been a bit more creative with the namage of their kids.
Moving on...
McCall was such a super-sport and was rearing to do something incredible for her super-awesome senior pics. So, that's what we do...we specialize in "Incredible".
Rock on McCall. Thanks for your glamorous-ness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you used my idea about the laundry mat with McCall. They turned out even better than I thought they would. Great job Jill. Can't wait to come home so we can get more fabulous ideas between the two of us.
-Erin

Anonymous said...

Awesome creativity with the laundry mat photo... So adorable!!