Sunday, August 19, 2007

Allison M.-Trash the Dress!

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but a trash the dress session turned out to be one of the coolest "high fashion" sessions ever conducted at Paurus Design.
Allison's amazing personality shined through AGAIN! She only solidified the fact that all our Valley City Seniors are a group of complete ROCK STARS!
From what I hear from the local gossip mill, our photos of Allison have some people buzzing down in the south west region of the US with talks of future model status! We couldn't agree more!
Rock on my little Rock Star. Good luck at Miss Teen North Dakota. We know you will set the bar for awesome-ness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture of my sis on the Rainbow bridge is outstanding!! Those are the most awesomest pictures I seriously have ever seen!! Great work... Just beautiful... I wish you would have been around when I was a senior... I just wanna say again these pictures are seriously just outstanding!!

Sheri M said...

Another Great shoot! You are just Rockin' the 2008 Seniors. They (the seniors) are very lucky that an awesome photographer as yourself is around to take all of these beautiful photos. I will be down very soon to check out your new studio in progress, and if I am really lucky, maybe that beautiful boy of yours will be with you.
Thank You Again for the wonderful photos of My Allison.