Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brandon R.

Is it just me or is everyone in Valley City, North Dakota really, really, really good looking? I would like to quote one of my all time favorite movies for Brandon as I pretend to be him saying, "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is...I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.""
We had a great time with Brandon and his mom. Too bad for Brandon that I decided I won't be his friend anymore after he kept dropping hints that his mom and I were OLD! Check yourself!!!
I guess I could forgive him...He did rock the hizzouse on his photo shoot! (see I'm down with the young kid lingo!) haha just kidding!
Thanks Brandon!

No comments: