Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Allison M!

Not everyone has as much energy as I do...but Allison sure put me in my place! You would have thought the girl was hooked up to a power sub station! Her smile and amazing personality didn't falter for a second as we rocked up the countryside on her super-sweet senior session. I have to tell you all that I was totally impressed with her expressiveness and her outstanding use of her own quirky attitude.
Allison and I had such a rock-tastic-ly great time that her and her mom decided that one session just wasn't enough fun and scheduled another TRASH-THE-DRESS session! (how wicked cool is that!?)
So my good peoples of the blog be on the look out for the next session of one of my rock star seniors~!
See you soon Allison!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
You did an awesome job, Ally doesn't take a bad pic, and you 2 just rocked this session!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!
You are awesome, I see why you're so busy.
Thanks Again,
Ally's Mom