Friday, June 29, 2007

Rally in the Valley-Burnout Competition

Many of my loyal blog watchers have never seen such an amazing way to spend the day. Back where I come from we call this "spraying for mosquitos" but here in Valley City, we call this the Annual Bridge City Cruisers Burnout Competition.
Cool people come from all around to show off their sweet rides and their even sweeter ability to power-brake the competition into a cloud of white smoke.
Have I ever mentioned that I live for this stuff? Well, people...I DO! It brings me back to the days when my dad (probably the worlds best power-braker) used to smoke up the attached garage on my parents house just to get a rise out of my mom. My brother and I thought it was the coolest thing we've ever seen. I guess you can say I still do.
Thanks to all the drivers who wrecked perfectly good sets of tires just to get us all jazzed up during the competition.
Here is to legal exhibition driving! Keep on squeelin'! WHOOO HOOO!

The Chronic Creativity

No comments: