Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Lovely Miss Kat

All the way from Mandan... Kat and her famous biker dad were in town this weekend for the Dakota Riders Hill Climb. The bum-dinger was the hill climb was postponed until next weekend due to the incredible rain we had and the flooding of the base of the hill. The COOL occurrence of this rescheduled event, was that Kat was bored and her grandma decided it would be a great idea to have a mini photo shoot with the soon-to-be supermodel. We couldn't have agreed more!
Kat was not only a total blast to shoot, but my gosh was she a NATURAL! We can only hope that she will want to make her Paurus Design photo shoot an annual event after the hill climb. And maybe when she is old enough she can bring her own bike down and we can take some sweet photos of her smokin' the tires!
Thanks again you famous bikers and see you all next week for all the awesomeness that is the hill climb!

The Chronic Creativity

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Jill.I love the pictures of me.thankyou for letting me see what u can do!One thing though.IM NOT A SUPERMOdel!thats ok though.you have to catch me on a day to day basis.maybe me playin the best sport ever!!!SOCCER!!or me playin in some mud...i love mud!ok well thanks anyway!!talk to you later!
-Katarina

Anonymous said...

You got some really great pictures of Kat! I love your work and your beautiful model! Keep up the great work!
-Alyssa (Kat's cousin)

Anonymous said...

hiii! im kat's sister from fargo
one word:wow
you do beautiful work!
she looks so gorgeous!!
<3
stay awesome at it!
-chelsey

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, it takes this Grandma a long time to comment,probably because I am computer challenged. I must say the pictures of Miss Kat are wonderful, Thanks a lot....Also, besides being a SUPER MOM, etc. you are a GREAT NEIGHBOR!!! and so is your whole family. Love you all.