Thursday, June 14, 2007

Uetz

Holy Cuteness Batman!
The stage was glammed up to the top at the Paurus Design Studio when Harris (the second coolest baby name this chicky has ever heard) nearly shattered the windows with his baby charm.
It had been so long since I've held one that little...what magic! It took me a while to put him down so I could start snapping! I could have just snuggled the little peanut forever.
Enough with the baby gushing....and back to the blogging business.
Harris pretty much knew what us photographer type people wanted to see. His natural modeling genes kicked in and he just did what came natural.
Now the Uetz's and the Paurus' go way back...we're just so much cooler with our amazing babies with the rock-star names!
Congrats Miss and Eric...your little guy is amazing. Glad you had me be a part of this milestone.

The Chronic Creativity

No comments: