Monday, June 25, 2007

2007 Dakota Riders Hill Climb

FINALLY!
I figured after I had gotten 32 emails about "When are the Hill Climb photos going to be up?" I should probably make it top of my list for the day.
So here you go my good people of the blog!
For those of you that have never had the opportunity to experience such an adrenaline charged event, let me just tell you. YOU HAVE TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR!
The Dakota Riders do such an amazing job of putting on such an organized event. They truly are the heroes of the day as you can see in the following photos..they really do put themselves on the line to help keep these people safe as they put on a show for the spectators and the future riders. They literally burned themselves to a crisp and hung out on the million degree hill all day long, wait....so did I! The burnt ears and peeling shoulders were totally worth it though, and I know you will all agree...These photos totally kick some hill climbing butt! (sorry peoples...this is a G rated blog) HaHa!
I have to admit it was the little tykes that stole the show. I think C-Dub needs to get himself a set of high-powered wheels for his first birthday!
Peace to my guys with the Dakota Riders, thanks for the laughs and all the disgusting memories!
Enjoy the photos, the rest will be up in a few days as soon as we finish the other galleries in progress. As always, its great to see so many people checking us out, that's why I saved the best image for last....I call it...."For all the Ladies".
You all ROCKED!

The Chronic Creativity

p.s. don't forget to check out the "Dakota Riders Hill Climb- Postponed" entry to see the sweet muddy shots of all the bikes.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some awsome pictures on here, I can't believe you got the one of my teammate on his winning climb looking back!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so anxious to see all the pix- the ones you have here are absoluetly fabulous! Keep up the great work!