Thursday, June 14, 2007

North Dakota Soap Box Derby

It's not too often that this creative genius is impressed, but I have to admit at the 2007 North Dakota soap box derby, I was! Held in beautiful Valley City, North Dakota...the state competition was an amazing showing of an all American classic event.
We spent the day snapping some amazing shots of some incredibly talented kids and their sweet rides. I must say that I was jealous that I wasn't involved in something so cool. Maybe it was best that I wasn't in the competition...I may have been tempted to super-modify my ride to mysteriously resemble a 1964 (and a half) mustang. Man...I wonder if you could fit NOS somewhere in there.
Anyways.....
Parents... I do have numerous images of your rock-star children smokin' the white wheeled tires of their speed machines. Contact us via email or buzz us on the bat phone and we will be MORE than happy to post your images on our very amazing blog. (all we need is their car numbers) We apologize if we didn't catch everyone as best as we tried.
We do have some killer photo shoots scheduled soon of kids and their kickin' soap box cars...so if you are interested on getting in on the fun don't hesitate to contact us!
Peace out my good peoples and loyal blog watchers!

The Chronic Creativity









No comments: