Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Billy...take 2

Well, my dear Billy...whats is it like to be so incredibly good looking?!
The Paurus Rondayvoose traveled to the far and distant land of Fargo to shoot the first senior of the season! Not only did Billy have an INCREDIBLE shoot (see above photos) but we had a great time traveling and enjoying the sights, sounds, and fantastic coffee of Downtown. Not to mention that weird guy that followed us around on Main Ave. WEIRD! I guess when you're that good looking...people might think you are a celebrity or something!
Thanks again Billy and Heidi. You guys were a total blast! Have a great summer!

The Chronic Creativity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the pics Billy! We had such a blast doing this photo shoot. Jill, you're the best! You made the day extra-special, thanks for putting your creativity into the photos. Billy I love you, I am so proud to call you my brother! Always remember that I BELIEVE in you! You will SUCCEED and go far in life, always follow your HEART and go after your DREAMS.

Love,
Your sister, Heidi
:)

Anonymous said...

Billy i love you!! You are a sexy black man and we would make beautiful brown babys.

Nicolette

Anonymous said...

NICE WORK!!! The "understudy" you photographed is a son of my 2nd cousin. These were really good!!
~Kris Henke