Thursday, May 17, 2007

Prom Royalty

I have to agree with her mom...This girl is amazingly beautiful! (And he's quite the handsome fellow as well)
I got a phone call to post the rest of these photos for her mother and his mother to "check out". I was more than happy to grant their request.
And for all you seniors that have been calling and e-mailing....YES I WILL BE AT GRADUATION! Due to a tremendous response from the senior class I have decided to take some super cool candids at graduation...much like I did at prom.
These awesome shots will be featured on the blog (so you can post them on facebook and myspace) AND in their own online gallery so all you wild kids can view them all! If you guys want special attention at graduation. Call me on the "Bat Phone" 701.730.6454 and we (Aleisha and I) will take care of the details.
Ciao!
The Chronic Creativity

No comments: