Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mr. Rodeo

Warning! The following images may cause dizziness and weakness in the knees. Paurus Design will not be responsible for your reaction. Consider yourself warned!
Now it's not every day that one gets to hang with a real cowboy much less a rodeo man, but by some stroke of luck...I just happened to take a few photographs as we passed the time. It truely has been a pleasure getting involved with the North Dakota Rodeo crowd. They are an amazing bunch of people with an honest love for what they do.
Matthew was what us photographer-type people call a model in disguise. This guy, simply put, knew exactly what the camera wanted to see.
I always told myself the reason I moved back to North Dakota was for the scenery. This is what I definately call scenery!
Ladies, send your date invitations and marriage proposals...this one is available.
The Chronic Creativity

2 comments:

loser_lover said...

Very sexy cowboy! yee haw!

Anonymous said...

oooo! look at my cousin!!! : )